Today We Will Tell You Very Very Important And Important Information In This Post. It Is Very Important For Everyone To Know This Information And It Is Very Important To Know This Information Especially For People Who Rent Their House To Another Person. That We All Know Many Times, We Have Two Or Three Houses, And We Rent It So That We Get Some Money, But Many Times This Often But The House Give Iran Landlord Turns Costly
Because Many Times The Tenant Gives A Tenant Over The Landlord, So That The Landlord Has To House His House, In This Post, We Will Give You Full Details About Whether A Tenant In A Shop House Or Any Other Property So What Can He Become His Boss? Is There Any Rule In Our Law That The Tenant Becomes The Owner Of The Property Of The Rent
Can A Tenant Become The Owner Of A House
First We Tell You That If A Man Is Living Rent On A Property With A Long Time Whether It Shop, House Or Any Other , there would be property that can not be the owner of any of our Constitution There is no rule so that a person can become the owner of a rented property even if he has been staying for long periods of 20 years and more than 50 years, if a person has a feature So staying on rent above can he become the owner unless he then took it to buy property that tenants will remain. That property will be rented, and its owner will be the one who was earlier.
And Many Such Cases Have Come To Court, In Which The Court Has Made It Clear That No Matter How Long Any Tenant Is Staying On Top Of Any Property, He Can Not Become The Owner. The Property Will Remain Rented; He Will Always Be A Tenant Above That Property.
But There Have Been Many Cases In The Court, In Which The Tenant Has Done A Case To Take Possession Of Property Above The Property And The Tenant Also Wins His Case. And That Property Is The Tenant. You, Will, Have Heard Many Times About Such Cases, But What Is The Truth, We Tell You.
Can A Renter Owner Be On The Property Of A Rented House
As We Have Mentioned Above That In Many Cases, It Happens That The Tenant Gets To Own The Property On The Property And How Many Times He Wins The Case, And The Property Gets His Name But His Gold Is Not So It Is Done That The Tenant Gets His Custody.
Instead, In The Case Of The Landlord’s Fault, Due To Which He Has To House His House, If The Landlord Makes The Following Mistakes Then He May Have To House His House. Like
- Many Times The Landlord Does Not Have Complete Papers Of The House, Due To Which The Landlord May Have To House The House.
- Many Times The Landlord Has Fake Papers
- Many Times The Landlord Does Not Pay Any Attention To His House Or The Landlord Herself Somewhere Else. Taking Advantage Of The Situation, The Tenant Takes Possession Of The House From The Landlord.
Measures To Avoid
If You Rent The House And You Fear That The Tenant Does Not Grab Your House Then What Should You Do For It So That The Tenant Can Not Do The Case To Declare His Title Over The House. To Avoid Such A Situation, You Must Take Care Of A Few Things Like
- First Of All, You Must Remember One Thing If Your Property Papers Are Not Complete. You Should Never Hire That Property Because If You Rent A House To A Tenant In Such A Situation. If The Tenant Gives A Case On That, Then, In That Case, The Property Will Be The Same As The Possession Of It, And If You Do Not Have The Entire Paper Of Your Property Then, You Can Not Forget Even Renting Your House Or Property.
- If You Rent Your House, You Should First Get Your Ready Rental Affidavit. And He Should Get It Registered.
- And If You Feel That You May Have Any Difficulty In Going Ahead, Then You Should Write All The Tram Of Condition In Your Agreement Such As When The Rent Will Be Extended, How Much Will Be Increased, When The Rent Will Be Taken, All These Things Will Be In Your Agreement. Should Be Written
- If The Validity Of Your Rent Agreement Is Over, Then You Should Immediately Renovate It And You Should Rewrite The Term Of Condition Written In It.
- You Should Continue To Take Care Of Your House, Do Not Leave It On The Tenant’s Trust, And Whenever You Think That The Tenant Should Get Rid Of The House. So You Should Immediately Get Rid Of Your House.
Which Is The Reason That The Landlord Can Vacate His House
- If The Tenant Has Not Paid Rent For 4 To 6 Months
- The Tenant Intentionally Caused Any Damage Or Demolition Of The House
- Without The Permission Of The Landlord, The Tenant Has Started A New Construction In The House.
- If The Tenant Has Given Any Part Of The House Or Any Other House To Another Person Or Sold It
- If The Tenant Has Fought With The Landlord Or Told Him That You Are Not A Landlord, You Do Not Ask For A House
- If The Tenant Is Using The House For Any Wrongdoing
- Or The House May Be Rented For An Employment And That The Appointment Mat
- The Tenant Has Got Another House
- Or The Landlord Wants To Start Some More Work In His House
So If You Have Any Of These Areas Then You Can Get Rid Of Your House From The Tenant.
How To Get Rid Of The House
If You Want To Vacate Your House Then First You Should Have A Valid Reason Why You Want To Get Your House Vacated, And Then After That You Have To Give A Notice To The Tenant. That You Empty Your House Or Shop Within 1 Month Or You Can Give It Some More Time. But If You Do Not Empty Your Property, Then You Can Not Get Help From The Police Because It Does Not Come Under The Police. You Have To Make A Case In The Civil Court When You Have A Case In The Civil Court, Based on The Evidence Given By The Court, The Court Makes Its Decision, And Then You Can Vacate Your House After That.
Now You Might Have Come To Know That If A Tenant Has Been Renting A House Or A Shop For A Long Time, How Can You Get Rid Of It, How Can You Get Rid Of Your House Or The Shop, And Do You The Tenant May Declare A Proprietary Right Over A Property. The Decision Of The Supreme Court In Favor Of The Tenant Is To Arrange For The Rent Of The New Tenancy Law Shop Owner. Nun 2018 Rights Of Legal Rules Tenant Old Rent Tenant Law Has Information Related To 2016. If You Like This Information, Do Not Forget To Share It And If You Have Any Questions Or Suggestions About It, Then Comment Down In The Comment Box Below.